« Home | Tiger's Milk » | My other sites... » | Nothing to write about today. » | Why I love the Rain..... » | Top 10 reasons we should only work 4 days a week. » | Why do we have a problem with rules? » | It's not about me. » | Change » | The Bad Side of TiVo » | Remember When.... » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

So.... time for a new post I guess

Well, it’s been a while since I’ve posted….  The main reason for writing this post is so that the first thing that you seen when visiting my blog won’t be the picture of a woman breastfeeding a tiger (scroll down for that fun).

I guess I should give a quick overview of what I’ve been up to since my last post….

Work was busy for a while, as we were working on re-certifying our support center.  Then I had some classes that I took for work that kept me busy for a while.  Nothing too exciting there, so I see no need to elaborate.

Beyond that, we’ve been getting ready for Christmas… buying gifts, decorating the house and such.  We actually got decorated in record time, without any major issues.  Almost done with Christmas shopping, but I’ve still got a few more things to buy so I’m going to brave the malls this weekend to finish up.

Last, but not least I have signed up for some classes at the community college that will start in Jan.  I’m trying to finish up my Gen Ed classes so I can move onto getting my degree.  Not sure how long this will take right now… but the longer I wait to get started, the longer it will take…

So that’s the quick update of my life….   I’m not sure when I’ll be posting again, as I have been neglecting my other pages even more than I have neglected this one… so until next time…. Enjoy!

Hey! Good to hear from you again. I don't know whether I'm more glad to hear the news of life or get rid of the tiger picture.

Post a Comment