« Home | Top 10 reasons we should only work 4 days a week. » | Why do we have a problem with rules? » | It's not about me. » | Change » | The Bad Side of TiVo » | Remember When.... » | YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005 when... » | Nausea » | I don't know who you people are!!!! » | My day starts too early. » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

Why I love the Rain.....

Well, here in SoCal today it is raining... and raining pretty good. Now even though traffic sucked and I got to work a hour and a half late because of it, I love the rain. So what better than a rainy day top 10....

Top 10 reasons I love the rain.

10. I live in SoCal... rain dosen't come often. I enjoy it while I can.

9. Rain is the the best smog removal tools. Yes, wind works too, but I hate the wind.

8. I don't have to pay to water my lawn.

7. For a least a few days the hills and mountains become green, before returning to their lovely brown color.

6. Who needs reality TV when you have "Live at 11, swift water rescue in the LA River"

5. Always a chance that I'll get to see a rainbow.

4. The kid in me (you know... 99% of me) still likes splashing in puddles.

3. For a short time, I actually get to see a river. (My wife still refuses to admit that there is a river in Simi).

2. Thunder and Lightning is always exciting.

1. The sound of rain on the roof is a wonderful sound to fall asleap to.

11. You don't have to go jog, because it's raining.
12. It's fun to bake, and eat little treats.
13. If you're a bad driver, don't worry, so is everyone else!

It's a ditch, Kevin. Rivers are those things people can swim in all year long.

Post a Comment