« Home | Some quick observations. » | So, I didn’t know that you were a Minister…. » | How do I deal with Negativity???? » | OK... so I got tagged. » | What to write about.... » | Puerto Penasco » | Where has the time gone. » | My Boring Ass Life � Wednesday, 6/1/05 » | BBSpot Top 11 Star Wars.... » | Christian Wisdom of the Jedi Masters » 

Monday, September 26, 2005 

My day starts too early.

Monday morning:

6:00 AM - Too Early, turn off Alarm Clock, back to Sleep
6:09 AM - Don't even remember turning off Alarm, still sleeping.
6:18 AM - Smack nightstand, knocking thing off until Alarm shuts off, more sleep.
6:27 AM - Awake enough to look at Clock, know that I need to get up now... go back to sleep.
6:35 AM - Youngest child climbs into bed, within a minute oldest follows, realize that it is now truly time to get up.
6:40 AM - I now realize that I don't have enough time to shower and make it to work on time. However, out of fear of being sent home due to co-workers complaints about the rancid smell coming from my desk, I shower anyways.
7:15 AM - I have now made it through the shower, gotten dressed, packed my stuff for work, and I might actually make it to work on-time if I leave right away....
7:20 AM - On the road, traffic is forgiving today, starting to feel sleepy again....
8:05 AM - Almost made it to work on-time, get settled in.
8:15 AM - Wondering why they don't have nap time at work.....
8:30 AM - Thinking of sleeping with head on desk, just worried about the damage caused by drooling on the keyboard.
8:45 AM - Apparently not much damage......

now time to get some more sleep....

No more picking on me that I'm the only tired on in our household.

I am going to tell your IT dept that you are mistreating your equipment...Hey Kevin, Kevin is mistreating your equipment...

Post a Comment