« Home | So, I didn’t know that you were a Minister…. » | How do I deal with Negativity???? » | OK... so I got tagged. » | What to write about.... » | Puerto Penasco » | Where has the time gone. » | My Boring Ass Life � Wednesday, 6/1/05 » | BBSpot Top 11 Star Wars.... » | Christian Wisdom of the Jedi Masters » | Do Pets Go to Heaven? » 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

Some quick observations.

  1. Never underestimate the power of prayer. God always listens... sometimes he helps in small ways so small you might not even notice, and sometimes in big ways so big that you can't help but see!
  2. Bagels go faster than doughnuts... I guess people really are starting to live a healthier life.
  3. More people should read the bible. I don't care what religion you are, or what you do or don't believe in. If everyone took time to read the bible and take to heart what it teaches, the world would be a much better place.
  4. In the game of golf, there is more than 1 way to get a birdie.

That's all for now.... enjoy!