« Home | What to write about.... » | Puerto Penasco » | Where has the time gone. » | My Boring Ass Life � Wednesday, 6/1/05 » | BBSpot Top 11 Star Wars.... » | Christian Wisdom of the Jedi Masters » | Do Pets Go to Heaven? » | Trooper Clerks » | Episode III - The End of an Era » | Goodbye Michael » 

Friday, August 12, 2005 

OK... so I got tagged.

So I found out this morning that I got tagged by my good friend J.... oh the strange happenings of cyberspace, and even though I don't normally do this kind of stuff, I figured "why not?". At least I'm not being asked to forward 10 emails to 10 friends, so I can get good luck, or not get bad luck, or to try and get a $10,000. So let me take a look at my iPod and see what I've been listening to... here it goes....

"List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to"


  1. Anna Nalick - Citadel -- "What can I say, I love those So-Cal artists..."
  2. Thomas Dolby - Europa and the Pirate Twins -- "I've been sort of on an 80's kick lately"
  3. Oingo Boingo - Insanity -- "OK, technically early 90's on this one, but still close enough"
  4. Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me -- "This is a strange one for me, but I really like her work"
  5. Alison Krauss & Union Station - Restless -- "Wow... the wide range of music is suprising even me...."
  6. Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life -- "This is what I get for watching Smallville"
  7. Lisa Loeb - Fools Like Me -- "... and a Thank You goes out to Heather for turning me on to Lisa Loeb"
  8. The Eagles - Wasted Time -- "Wow... everyone has web sites these days..."
  9. Steely Dan - Pixeleen -- "Still making great music after all these years."
  10. Phil Collins - Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away -- "Just a great song"

OK... now comes the hard part.... tagging 5 other people.... I don't know that many people with Blogs... and the ones I do have already been tagged. So for now I will just leave this post as is... if I can think of 5 other people that I would want to tag... I'll come back to this.